This post is also available in: French
All field rental applicants are required to follow all Scitec by-laws as they pertain to indoor fields. These include, but are not limited to:
• Minors (anyone under 18) must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Facilities must be left as they are found, garbage & recycling placed in the appropriate containers.
• No bleachers are to be moved from their existing locations.
Scitec Management reserves the right to close specific fields or the entire facility at any time due to field and/or weather conditions to protect the dome facility. A partial or full refund will be made based on time used and expenses incurred by Scitec Management.
1. All applications may not be considered for acceptance by Scitec Management unless made and signed at least 14 days prior to the proposed date of the event.
2. Payments shall be made via cash or non post-dated cheque made payable to Scitec Management Inc..
3. Return the premises back to the general conditions of cleanliness and repair in which it was found. Specifically, it is expected that all refuse will be placed in garbage cans provided and that empty bottles and cardboard be placed in recycling receptacles provided.
4. Be responsible for any damage incurred to the premises or Scitec Management property as a result of any act or omission of the Applicant or the group names hereon or their members, officers, employees, agents or contractors or any person who attends the function and, in the event of such damage, to pay Scitec Management a damage charge in such amount as is determined by Scitec Management; and to check the premises for any damage and report same to Scitec Management’s Director prior to the commencement of the function.
5. That Scitec Management shall not be liable for any damage to or loss of any property brought into the premises in conjunction with the function by the applicant or the groups named hereon or their members, officers, employees, agents, or contractors or any person who attends the function.
6. To supervise and control all persons in attendance at the function and to restrict such persons to the premises.
7. To abide by all parking signs (handicapped, administration/director parking) in the parking lot.
8. To take out with an insurer licensed to carry on business in Quebec, at the expense of the Applicant, a comprehensive policy of public liability and property damage insurance acceptable to Scitec Management. Providing insurance coverage in respect of any one accident to the minimum limit of Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00) exclusive of cost, against loss or damage resulting from bodily injury to or death of one or more persons and loss of or damage to property arising in connection with the function as a result of any act of omission of the Applicant or group names hereon, their members, officers, employees, agents or contractors. Such policy shall name Scitec Management as a co-insured as its interest may appear and the Applicant shall provide a certified copy of the policy or a certificate thereof to Scitec Management before the date of the function; and
9. To protect, defend, indemnify and save Scitec Management, its directors, employees and volunteers, harmless from all claims, actions and proceedings, including any costs incurred by Scitec Management thereby, for loss, damage or injury, including death, to any person or persons and to any property arising in connection with the function as a result of any act of omission of the Applicant or group names hereon or their members, officers, employees, agents or contractors any person who attends the event.